Week 1
Alright let's get started!
Week 1 picks are due at email address kingpicks@yahoo.com no later than 11:30 Central on Sunday. If you decide to play the PIT/MIA game on Thursday night your pick is due before kick off.
If you don't make a pick this week you will be assigned NE. NE is favored by 8.5 over BUF.
As of today I have 58 paid entries. The winner will pocket $1450. Second place is worth $580.
I received numerous checks this week. Thanks. If you haven't sent your money, please do so right away.
Notice on the right side of this page I added links to the NFL Schedule, the USA Today point spread, and ESPN scores. Please book mark this blog page (it's difficult to type with all the dashes.)
I'll post the picks here on Sunday during the early games.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home