Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Week 4 Summary

Amazing! Another week with no losers. Great picking once again.

This is very unusual. In some prior years 50% of the entries have lost by now. Is the NFL getting easier to predict? We'll see how long this lasts.

I guess I predicted the downfall of NE too soon. They looked tough against CIN. During the game an announcer said that NE has not lost back-to-back games since 2002. Great coaching and a great QB.

Another stat for you. CHI has not given up more than 10 points at home in eight straight games. This has not happened in the NFL since 1934.

Picks are due Sunday at 11:30 central.

Now for a contest note: We are down to 60 paid entries. One guy, who said he was playing, never sent his money and never submitted a pick. I gave him one last chance and he did not respond, so I kicked him out for life. The winner will get $1500 and second is worth an even $600.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home