Week 6 Summary
I have something to write about this week! I was actually hoping someone, anyone, would lose a game. I can't ever remember having those thoughts in my eight previous years of running King. But the streak is over. Two weeks in-a-row, and three out of four weeks with no losers is pretty amazing!
Eleven entries picked a losing team. All eleven picked WAS to beat TEN. TEN won a thriller on the road. The first big upset of the NFL season. One loser of note was previous champion Ralph Berry.
Another WAS selection belonged to my sister-in-law Gaile. She now joins one of my entries as the only two to be knocked completely out of the contest. Great job Valchos!
There are now 17 entries with one loss, and 41 in the running for the top prize.
If you watched the Monday Night game you likely learned a valuable lesson! Do not pick against a home underdog on Monday night. Of course Chicago won, but two entries were sweating it out. Mom and Dad Valcho were the lucky ones.
Picks are due Sunday at 11:30. I still have not cashed your checks. I'll do that pretty soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home